Portrait photography studio
Karilyn Sanders Photography is looking for a creative videographer to join our team. The collaboration will begin on a 6 week trial basis and will gradually become a long term in-house position.
- Shoot, edit and post videos directly to the company YouTube® channel and social media outlets.
- Previous experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency with video/sound recording
- Must have your own camera and sound equipment (on-camera mic, steadicam/gimbal, monopod, etc)
karilyn sanders photography provides:
- Competitive Compensation
- Discounts on photography services
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Studio is located downtown Dallas, TX
- Shoot in studio or on location 1-2 days per week
- Editing completed at your home
- Estimated hours: first two months: 10-15 hrs/wk - then gradually building up to 30 hrs/week
- Shooting hours generally take place on weekday mornings and afternoons
- Start date is flexible, preferred February 6
- Create 1 minute vlog-style video introducing yourself, and why you're interested in working with Karilyn Sanders Photography.
- Click the link below to begin your application. The process will take 10-15 minutes.
- If you're a great fit, Karilyn will contact you to learn more about your background and answer your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.